FILTERING HALF MASK FFP3
VERTICAL FOLD DISPOSABLE FACEMASK WITH/WITHOUT EXHALATION VALVE FITTED
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET Model NR. 901/902/902d
- Disposable particle filtering mask aimed at providing protection against particles, as well as against solid and liquid aerosol (e.g. oil-mists).
- Easy to fit to the wearer profile due to the applied adjustable nose piece.
- The shape of this filtering mask has been designed in order to minimize breathing difficulties and speaking discomfort
- Single packed in order to guarantee a high standard of hygiene.
- Provided with exhalation valve which reduces the accumulation of humidity and heat.
- Valve can be fitted with droplet catcher.
|Filter media||Self-produced Melt-Blown Polypropylene fabric|
|Exhalation Valve||Body made of polypropylene + Silicon pad disc
Droplet catcher: Spun-Bond
|Inner Layers||Polypropylene, Spun-Bond Fabric|
|Outer Layer||Polypropylene, Spun-Bond Fabric|
|Medical nose sponge||High density Polyurethane foam|
|Elastic Head Band||Polypropylene|
FILTERING MASK PERFORMANCES
|Classification||Penetration of Filter Material by an Aerosol
(the following filter penetration parameters shall not be exceeded)
|Maximum Permitted Breathing Resistance
applicable to both valved and valvless filtering half-masks (mbar)
|Test aerosol made of Sodium chloride – Paraffin oil 95l/min % Max.||Inhalation Flow||Exhalation Flow|
|30 l/min||95 l/min||160 l/min|
MARKING ACCORDING TO STANDARD
|European Standard||EN149:2001 + A1:2009||PPE Marking||FFP3 NR|
INSTRUCTION OF USE
Disposable personal protective equipment, prior to use, read carefully the information provided by the manufacturer
It is advisable to check the suitability of this equipment, if appropriate with the counselling of an occupational safety professional, before using this PPE on areas where risks against which this product is intended to safeguard are likely to arise.
We suggest to wear this PPE prior to start the activities during which it is thought to be appropriate to use it, and prior to access areas where there is a risk of exposure to the sources of danger against which the features of this equipment provide protection.